Art Materials World 2014
". . . great opportunity to connect with suppliers and retailers to build relationships with others in your industry . . . see new products, packaging, and displays in person."
ART MATERIALS WORLD 2014
APRIL 30 - MAY 2, 2014
David L. Lawrence Convention Center
Art Materials World 2014 is next week and you can register to attend on-site in Pittsburgh. More exhibitors, buying companies and attendees are registered in Pittsburgh then in the past few years. You need to be there. Registration is free to NAMTA members. More than 40 new exhibitors will be at the show promising an array of new products to explore plus the program content and networking opportunities have been tweaked in response to member feedback. Pittsburgh has a great art scene and the renaissance of this famous old steel town is enhanced by the Allegheny and Monongahela rivers meeting to form the Ohio River.
Please DO NO MAIL CHECKS FOR MEMBERSHIP DUES to NAMTA after Friday, April 18th. Call 704-892-6244 or email email@example.com for information about joining and attending Art Materials World.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS OPEN UNTIL April 20th. After April 20th there will be a $30 onsite badge registration fee.
All pre-registered badges can be picked up at the NAMTA Registration Desk in Pittsburgh under your company name.
NAMTA members attend the show free. Non-members may either join NAMTA or pay the non-member registration fee.
Retailer NON-MEMBER $750 ♦ Supplier NON-MEMBER $1575
For questions call 704-892-6244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MEETINGS AND EDUCATION
During the conference NAMTA will again offer FREE Educational Programming with a variety of topics that include Plein Air, Sketchbooks and Sketching, Acrylics, Matboard, Mixed Media
POS Systems, Art Advocacy, Retail Ideas and Merchandising. The always popular What’s Exciting in the Exhibit Hall takes place at the Convention Center at the end of the show’s opening day - Wednesday.
SESSIONS WILL BE HELD ON THE TRADE SHOW FLOOR - YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PRE-REGISTER
The International Attendee’s Reception and the Next Generation Reception will be held simultaneously at the Westin Pittsburgh on Tuesday evening.
The President's Welcome Reception for Attendees and Exhbitors will take place at the in the Carnegie Music Hall in the Carnegie Museum of Art and Natural History on Wednesday evening.
TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED ONLINE IN REGISTRATION, OR AT THE NAMTA REGISTRATION DESK OR AT THE EVENT DOOR IN PITTSBURGH.
ART MATERIALS WORLD MOBILE APP
To enhance your conference experience NAMTA is pleased to once again provide a state-of-the-art mobile app to give you important conference information right at your fingertips.
DOWNLOAD THE MOBILE APP - Click on the App Store or Google Play Store icon on your mobile device and search for NAMTA.The app lets you create your own custom schedule, take notes and export them to your email, connect with other Attendees, Speakers and Exhibitors, get instant alerts with important conference information, and view award-winning TripBuilder city content for Pittsburgh.
- NAMTA's Art Materials World™ 2014 is open to trade only. Attendees include retail buyers interested in seeing and purchasing art and creative supplies from manufacturers, importers, publishers and distributors. Consumers, Artists, and Art Educators are not eligible for NAMTA Membership.
- Pre-registration is FREE for members until April 20, 2014.
- After April 20, on-site badge registration will be an additional $30 per person.
- Members email email@example.com with badge questions.
- Non-Members may either join NAMTA or pay the non-member registration fee.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information about becoming a member, or call 704-892-6244.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Pick up your badge at the NAMTA Registration Desk in Pittsburgh. Badges and Tickets are NOT mailed.
- No one under the age of 16, including infants, will be permitted in the exhibit hall or left unattended in the NAMTA Registration Area.
2014 Exhibitor Show Schedule
April 28, 2014
April 29, 2014
April 30, 2014
May 1, 2014
May 2, 2014
The schedule is subject to change.