Art Materials World 2014
"It's a great opportunity to connect with suppliers and retailers, building relationships with others in your industry. It's also great to see new products, packaging, and displays in person."
Art Materials World 2014
April 30 - May 2, 2014
David L. Lawrence Convention Center
Registration is now open for Art Materials World 2014, scheduled April 30 - May 2 in one of America’s most livable cities -- Pittsburgh.
“This year’s event will be special because of NAMTA’s partnership with CHA, “said NAMTA Executive Director, Reggie Hall. “CHA will be conducting a Creative Retailer Retreat seminar prior to NAMTA’s conference plus it will have a CHA Pavilion for its vendors on the show floor.”
You can learn more here about the CHA program, which starts April 28 and has a registration fee.
Several national studies have said Pittsburgh art scene, job prospects, safety and affordability make it among the nation’s most livable cities. Disused steel mills have been repurposed into multimedia art centers and the city’s strong university presence – Pittsburgh has more than 12 colleges – bolsters the experience. Its natural beauty is enhanced by the Allegheny and Monongahela rivers meeting to form the Ohio River.
NAMTA will be headquartered at the beautiful Westin Hotel with the conference and exhibition occurring nearby at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center. Sleeping rooms rates are $179.00 single/double and reservations can be made until April 4 by calling 412-281-3700.
During the conference NAMTA will again offer a variety of free educational programming on the trade show floor. In addition to Exhibitor Demonstrations NAMTA is developing education session around issues like:
- How to use a POS System to Analyze Sales Performance of Product Lines
- Merchandising a Gift Section in Your Store
- Social Media
Plus the always popular What’s Exciting in the Exhibit Hall is scheduled at the end of the show’s opening day. Make sure that you sign up for the great networking opportunities. The International Attendee’s Reception and the Next Generation Reception will be held simultaneously at the Westin Pittsburgh on Tuesday evening. The President Welcome Reception for All Attendees will take place at the Carnegie Museum of Art and Natural History.
- NAMTA's Art Materials World™ 2014 is open to trade only. Attendees include retail buyers interested in seeing and purchasing art and creative supplies from manufacturers, importers, publishers and distributors.
- Pre-registration is FREE for members until April 20, 2014.
- Non-Members may either join NAMTA or pay the non-member registration fee.
- After April 20, on-site badge registration will be an additional $30 per person.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Badges and Tickets WILL NOT be mailed to you and must be picked up at the Registration Desk in Pittsburgh.
- Registration for the CHA Creative Retailer Retreat must be done here. Separate registration fees apply.
- Consumers, Artists, and Art Educators are not eligible for NAMTA Membership.
2014 Exhibitor Show Schedule
April 28, 2014
April 29, 2014
April 30, 2014
May 1, 2014
May 2, 2014
The schedule is subject to change.