The NAMTA Council for Art Advocacy’s mission is to sustain, strengthen and support the art material industry through advocacy, awareness, increased funding of art and art education. In the spirit of this mission, the Council will award grants annually to worthy recipients based on the criteria below.
* Info on 2013 applications coming soon.
The NAMTA Council for Art Advocacy grants must fall into one of the following categories:
- The development of art education courses, programs or curricula.
- Any program that promotes and supports the visual and creative arts.
All grant applications are reviewed and selected by the NAMTA Council for Art Advocacy
based on the following criteria:
- Impact of the proposed project on the community and/or the promotion of the fine arts and art education.
- Funds available.
- Number of requested grants.
- Feasibility of any project proposed.